Aluminum Alloys List & Capabilities
Aluminum Coils Rolled, Slit, and Annealed to Your Specifications
As a specialty rolling mill, United Aluminum has unique rolling, slitting, and annealing capabilities to tailor aluminum coil to your most demanding specifications. We deliver both large and small orders fast to help you serve your customers better. Industry leading tolerances, metallurgical assistance, quick and reliable delivery, trials for new products… these are some of the reasons why many customers prefer our Custom Rolled® Aluminum Coil. Don’t settle for stock gauges – let us show you how much Custom Rolled® Aluminum Coil can improve your parts yield and make your parts more consistent.
- Short Lead Time: Normal production time is 1-2 weeks plus delivery time.
- Large and Small Quantities: Trial orders to container amounts.
- Stocked Aluminum Alloys
- Alloys: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1145, 1350, 2024, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3104, 5005, 5052, 5182, 5657, 5754, 6061, 7075, 9020, 9030. Brazing Sheet, and others available. Please inquire for other alloys.
- Tempers: Fully annealed (O-Temper) and all cold-rolled tempers (H1X,H2X,H3X)
- Gauges: 0.004” to .160” with close gauge tolerances (to less than ½ commercial). Please inquire for other gauge / thickness requirements.
- Widths: .250” to 37” with close width tolerances. Please inquire for other widths.
- Inside Diameters: 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 16”, 20”, 24″. Cores available.
- Outside Diameter: 76” maximum.*
- Coil Weight: Up to 400 lbs. per inch of width.
- Demanding Applications: Deep drawing, anodizing quality, minimum earring, fine grain.
- Wide variety of rolled surfaces available, from 2 sides bright to matte.
- Z-Mill Standard: 3-6 microinches typical Ra, brighter than a conventional 4-Hi rolled surface.
- Matte: 12-16 micro inches typical Ra.
- Bright (one or two sides): 1-2 microinches typical Ra.
- Custom surfaces are available. Please inquire.
- Special Processing: Leveling, cut-to-length, cleaning. Please inquire.
- Coatings: Oiling, anodizing, painting, strippable plastic coating. Please inquire.
- Special Packing: Custom packaging to meet your requirements. Export packaging in conformance with IPPC International Standards
- Technical Assistance: Metallurgical and engineering assistance available. Please inquire.
** Please inquire for any alloy, gauge, width, or processing requirements not listed above. Download PDF