Aluminum Coil Alloys & Capabilities – Metric
Aluminum Coils Rolled, Slit, and Annealed to Your Specifications
As a specialty rolling mill, United Aluminum has unique rolling, slitting, and annealing capabilities to tailor aluminum coil to your most demanding specifications. We deliver both large and small orders fast to help you serve your customers better. Industry leading tolerances, metallurgical assistance, quick and reliable delivery, trials for new products… these are some of the reasons why many customers prefer our Custom Rolled® Aluminum Coil. Don’t settle for stock gauges – let us show you how much Custom Rolled® Aluminum Coil can improve your parts yield and make your parts more consistent.
- Short Lead Time: Normal production time is 1-3 weeks plus delivery time.
- Large and Small Quantities: Trial orders to containers amounts..
- Alloys: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1145, 1350, 2024, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3104, 5005, 5050, 5052, 5182, 5657, 5754, 6061, 7075, 9020, 9030. Brazing Sheet, & others available. Please inquire for other alloys of rolled aluminum coils.
- Tempers: Fully annealed (O-Temper) and all cold-rolled tempers.
- Gauges: 0.1mm to 4.1mm with close gauge tolerances (to less than 1/2 commercial).**
- Widths: 6.35mm to 940mm with close width tolerances.**
- Inside Diameters: 152.4mm , 203.2mm, 254.0mm, 304.8mm, 406.4mm, 508.0mm, 609.6mm. Cores available.
- Outside Diameter: 1930mm maximum.
- Coil Weight: Up to 7.1 kg per mm of width.
- Demanding Applications: Deep drawing, anodizing quality, minimum earring, fine grain.
- Wide variety of rolled surfaces available, from 2 sides bright to matte.
- Z-Mill Standard: 0.07-0.15 microns typical Ra, brighter than a conventional 4-Hi rolled surface.
- Matte: 0.3-0.4 microns typical Ra..
- Bright (one or two sides): 0.025-0.05 microns typical Ra.
- Custom surfaces are available. Please inquire.
- Special Processing: Leveling, cut-to-length, cleaning. Please inquire.
- Coatings: Oiling, anodizing, painting, strippable plastic coating. Please inquire.
- Special Packing: Custom packaging to meet your requirements. Export packaging in conformance with IPPC International Standards
- Technical Assistance: Metallurgical and engineering assistance available. Please inquire.
** Please inquire for other thicknesses, narrower widths, and tolerances less than 1/2 commercial.